Within the main 'Request a ride' window you will see that at the top there are three options: 'For me', 'For another user' and 'For a guest'. Click on the third option ('For a guest') to request a journey for a person who is not on the corporate account. Once you have selected that option, follow these steps to order a journey:
- Enter the user's name. Enter the user's first and last name.
- Enter their phone number. It is necessary for the driver to contact you if needed.
- Add a point of origin and destination. In the fields 'Where shall we pick them up?’' and 'Where do they want to go', respectively.
- Enter a reason for the journey. If your company has requested it, enter it in the corresponding field ('Add a reason for this journey later. If it is a reservation, you will have to add the day and time.').
- Choose whether you want the journey now or later.
- Select the category of the vehicle. In addition, next to the name of that category, you will see the estimated time it will take the driver to get to pick up point.
- If you want, write a message to the driver. This is not a required field, but you can send the driver any specification you want.
- Check the final price and click on 'Order a ride' and that's it! A car with driver will pick up the user at the place you indicated.